Our students start studying English at the age of 6, when they are in the first year of Primary Education. They start attending 2 lessons a week.
- During the year we teach English classes to children from 3 years old.
- We follow the levels of the European Framework from A1 to C2.
- Our students do 2 hours a week until they are in 6º Primaria and then they do three hours a week.
- In our classes there is a maximum of 12 students.
- Our method of teaching is aimed at providing our students with the right knowledge in all the different skills which will allow them to pass the exams of the University of Cambridge and Escuela Oficial de Idiomas.